Powerful mobile C-arms and SmartDose ensure optimum imaging in the OR
Vienna, Austria / Nuremberg, Germany – March 7, 2013 – Ziehm Imaging, the market and innovation leader for mobile C-arms, presents its multiple award-winning range of products as well as a number of new technologies for intraoperative imaging at this year’s ECR (Booth 319, Expo C). Among the highlights are the new Ziehm Vision and SmartDose, a comprehensive concept for dose reduction in intraoperative imaging.
Ziehm Vision: Proven technology meets new design
More than 1,300 Ziehm Vision are already being used in ORs around the world. With the new generation of the C-arm, Ziehm Imaging is beginning the next chapter in its success story: Optimized design and innovative functions make the new Ziehm Vision an ideal all-rounder for general surgery, orthopedics, traumatology and vascular applications.
All highlights at a glance:
- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with a particularly bright display and optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm (12") image intensifier displays all relevant image information on an area measuring up to 594 cm²
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the powerful Advanced Active Cooling (AAC) system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios and optimal positioning at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels, instead of the customary four wheels with other C-arms
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure transmission of image data to the PACS
SmartDose: Minimum dose, maximum image quality
SmartDose, a comprehensive concept for dose reduction, is celebrating its premiere at the ECR. The innovation leader in C-arm technology has put together a complete package comprising a number of functions – such as laser positioning, ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control), pulse technology and PreMag (radiation-free magnification) – which reduces exposure with the same high-quality imaging. ZAIP (Ziehm Adaptive Image Processing) is another highlight to support dose reduction flat-panel C-arms: Hardware-based filters and algorithms provide optimal noise reduction and edge enhancement as well as dose reduction. This technological innovation alone enables a dose reduction up to 20%.
Exclusive look ahead into the future of intraoperative imaging
In addition to its established range of products and new functions, Ziehm Imaging is offering a first glimpse of an entirely new C-arm concept at the ECR. Please visit Ziehm Imaging at Booth 319, Expo C from March 7-11, 2013, in Vienna, and see the future of mobile imaging today.