Ziehm Vision RFD offers a viewing experience previously only available with larger stationary imaging systems. Its 30 cm x 30 cm flat-panel detector provides a field of view that is up to 2.5 times larger than that of conventional 9" image intensifiers.
Ziehm Vision RFD also delivers a higher resolution than other C-arms thanks to its 1.5 k x 1.5 k image matrix. The powerful monoblock generator with a rotating anode and the unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making Ziehm Vision RFD ideal for demanding interventions such as AAA procedures. It is also a perfect fit for vascular procedures, interventional radiology, and hybrid room applications.
- Hybrid edition specially designed for demanding vascular, cardiac and hybrid room applications
- Pulsed monoblock generator available with 7.5 kW or 20 kW performance (4 - 50 ms pulse width)
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality even when an object is moving or on the periphery of the anatomy
- Dedicated SmartVascular software improves workflow in advanced vascular procedures
- Remote Vision Center for sterile bedside control (optional)
- 165° orbital rotation
- Custom fit drapes available
- Flat-panel technology: 30 cm x 30 cm flat-panel detector for distortion-free imaging
- Larger field of view (900 cm²)
- Over 16,000 shades of gray
- 1.5k x 1.5k image matrix for high resolution
- Adaptive filter ZAIP integrated