Powerful 30 kW² mobile C-arm with latest CMOS imaging technology and workflow-efficient motorization
· Extend your cardiovascular surgical capabilities with a powerful 30 kW mobile C-arm
· Take your OR to the next level with a fully motorized system in all four axes
· Plug in and start your hybrid procedure with zero room preparation
· Reduce exposure significantly without compromising on image quality enabled by the Beam Filtration3 technology
Real-time navigation with reliable 3D overlay, user-friendly case planning and fusion imaging.
· Decide and perform quicker with AI-powered fusion imaging technology at your fingertips
· Make your surgery safer with reliable 3D CT-based overlay to reduce contrast dose
· Rely on 3D roadmaps more than ever by using the exclusive simulation of vessel deformation
· Connect the Fusion Imaging System to the PACS for a seamless data workflow from planning to navigation
Low-dose surgical imaging table with free-floating capabilities and highly radiolucent carbon fiber table-top.
· Increase efficiency and reduce procedure time with True Free Float™ technology that gives unprecedented control and freedom of movement in any desired direction or speed
· Enhance image quality with the 60 % more radiolucent4 carbon fiber table top (0.4 Al)
· Maximize C-arm access and reduce radiation exposure with an ultra-slim design and unique retractable5 wheels allowing the image receiver to come closer to the patient
1Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition represents a group of optional hardware and software that creates an option package on the device named Ziehm Vision RFD.
230 kW generator is available in combination with dedicated cardio packages.
360 % more radiolucent than the average table on the market.
4For floating tables.