As the population is growing older, the need for highly demanding interventional cardiovascular procedures as well as high-end orthopedic, trauma and spine surgery is high and will continue to rise.
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition* is a powerful 25 kW mobile C-arm to succeed in these challenging procedures – flexible and everywhere – at any time. With its zero room preparation, the comprehensive mobile hybrid solution takes your OR easily to the next level. Plug in your system and start hybrid.
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition improves facilities competitiveness and financial performance with extended clinical capabilities.
- Succeed in high-end surgery – everywhere with a powerful 25 kW mobile C-arm
- Take your OR to the next level with a mobile hybrid solution
- Plug in and start hybrid with zero room preparation
- Work with minimized dose with intelligent dose regulation
- Full control of the 4 motorized axes via the Position Control Center (joystick module) and touchscreen
- Pulsed monoblock generator with up to 25 kW power performance without interruption of radiation
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- Dedicated SmartVascular workflow for advanced vascular procedures
- Flexible setup of the control modules (Position Control Center and Remote Vision Center) in the sterile field at the OR table
- Memory function for three positions that can be stored and recalled during surgery
- 165° orbital rotation
- Integrated energy storage for higher performance levels
- Comprehensive SmartDose concept for high image quality and minimized dose including ZAIP for advanced insights in fast-moving objects
- Flat-panel technology: 30 cm x 30 cm or 20 cm x 20 cm for distortion-free imaging
- Field of view: up to 900 cm²
- 65.536 shades of gray
- 1.5k x 1.5k matrix for top image resolution
- Demanding cardiac surgery (e.g. TCI, TAVI) and
vascular surgery (e.g. PTA, EVAR)
- High-end ortho, trauma and spine surgery
*Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition represents a group of optional hardware and software that creates an option package on the device named Ziehm Vision RFD.