Worldwide obesity has more than doubled since 1980. Chronic diseases, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases as well as degenerative diseases of the muscular and skeletal system are rising in parallel to the higher body mass index.
Especially for those patient populations, Ziehm Vision RFD meets all necessary requirements. With its excellent power and cooling technology it has the ability to unlock needed power to perform high demanding procedures. Supported by a comprehensive operating concept and superior image quality thanks to latest FD technologies, the system allows you to focus on advanced surgical care.
Ziehm Vision RFD's proven reliability and advanced clinical workflows help to improve patient outcomes and support advanced
- Unlock power to outperform with excellent power and cooling technology
- Focus on advanced surgical care with a comprehensive operating concept
- Trust in more than a decade of flat-panel technologies with latest innovations - also available with CMOS flat-panel technology in early 2017 for 20 x 20 cm FOV*
- Work with minimized dose with intellgent dose regulation - now in its next generation
- Pulsed monoblock generator with up to 25 kW power performance
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- Dedicated SmartVascular workflow for advanced
- Flat-panel technology: 30 x 30 cm (aSi) or 20 x 20 cm (aSi and CMOS) for distortion-free imaging
- Comprehensive SmartDose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Field of view: up to 900 cm²
- 65.536 shades of gray
- Up to 1.5k x 1.5k image matrix for high resolution
* The product mentioned herein is currently under development. Its future availability cannot be guaranteed.