The treatment of cardiovascular disorders and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system calls for high performance in intraoperative imaging technologies.
The Ziehm Vision RFD with a 20 cm x 20 cm flat-panel detector is ideally suited for such complex procedures. Building on more than ten years of experience in flat-panel detectors, this C-arm now features the latest CMOS FD technology for excellent image quality.
The Ziehm Vision RFD can also be equipped with a 30 cm x 30 cm flat-panel detector. This is the model of choice for orthopedics and trauma or highly demanding cardiovascular interventions that require more image information, e.g. for procedures such as hip surgery or endovascular aortic repairs (EVAR). Thanks to its larger field of view, all relevant information can be displayed in one single image. The C-arm is based on proven a-Si technology for great imaging quality.
Both systems are equipped with a powerful generator that penetrates even dense anatomy. In addition, Advanced Active Cooling facilitates long and demanding procedures and an intuitive operating concept helps surgeons to ensure consistently high clinical standards. This impressive feature lineup makes the Ziehm Vision RFD perfect for challenging interventions.
- Trust in over 10 years of flat-panel performance
- Unlock the power to perform with excellent power and cooling technology
- Deliver advanced surgical care with a feature-rich operating concept
- Reduce exposure significantly the next-generation SmartDose concept
- More than a decade of experience in flat-panel technology to smoothly integrate innovative CMOS (20 cm x 20 cm) or proven a-Si technology (30 cm x 30 cm)
- Powerful generator with up to 25 kW for improved penetration of dense anatomy
- Advanced Active Cooling for uninterrupted fluoroscopy time in challenging procedures
- Intuitive handling to ensure consistently high and unprecedented quality levels
- Wireless Freedom Concept to increase efficiency and safety in the OR
- Best-in-class ergonomics with a footprint of only 0.8 m² and 165 degrees of orbital movement
- Optimal soft tissue and bone contrast with high spatial resolution
- Comprehensive dose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Automatic optimiziation of dose and image quality with advanced anatomical programs
- Dedicated functions to significantly reduce exposure in pediatric surgery
- Footprint: 0.8 m²
- Generator: up to 25 kW monoblock generator
- Flat-panel technology: CMOS 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm and aSi 30 cm x 30 cm
- Shades of gray: 65,536
- Image resolution CMOS (20.5 cm x 20.5 cm): 2k x 2k matrix
- Image resolution aSi (30 cm x 30 cm): 1.5k x 1.5k matrix