Ziehm Vision RFD offers a viewing experience previously only available with larger stationary imaging systems. With its powerful monoblock generator with a rotating anode and the unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) it is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making Ziehm Vision RFD ideal for demanding interventions such as AAA procedures. It is also a perfect fit for vascular procedures, interventional radiology, and hybrid room applications.
The dimensions of the flat-panel detector play a crucial role in OR ergonomics. Ziehm Vision RFD features a 20 cm x 20 cm flat-panel that represents the optimum size for a wide range of clinical applications, particularly in the field of cardiology and cardiac surgery. The miniaturized design of the flat-panel detector enables clinical interventions such as coronary angiography, heart valve replacements and pacemaker implantation.
Ziehm Vision RFD features a 30 cm x 30 cm flat-panel detector. The generous field of view with a 30 cm side length provides comprehensive information with each examination. Demanding vascular procedures such as angioplasties and EVAR can thereby be performed with a mobile C-arm.
- Flat-panel technology: 30 cm x 30 cm or 20 cm x 20 cm for distortion-free imaging
- Pulsed monoblock generator available with 20 kW performance
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality even when an object is moving or on the periphery of the anatomy
- Removable grid for dose reduction can be mounted to the flat-panel detector at any time with just one click
- Dedicated SmartVascular software improves workflow in advanced vascular procedures
- Remote Vision Center for sterile bedside control (optional)
- 165° orbital rotation
- Custom fit drapes available
- Field of view: up to 900 cm²
- Over 16,000 shades of gray
- Up to 1.5k x 1.5k image matrix for high resolution
- Integration of ZAIP adaptive filter