This C-arm fits ideally into clinical workflows. The combination of reliable mobile imaging technology and the high-resolution flatscreen monitor makes it the solution of choice among orthopedic, pain management, traumatology and urology specialists.
Every detail of the Ziehm 8000 – from the intuitive positioning of color-coded handles, scales and controls through its compact footprint to the ergonomic shape of the mobile stand and monitor cart – reflects our in-depth understanding of clinical environments to support your daily business.
- Optimal image quality due to high-resolution 27" splitscreen
- Up to 150.000 images storage capacity
- Color-coded brake handles and scales for all movements
- The whole examination workflow can be controlled directly from the mobile stand
- Superior detail resolution thanks to the new 1 k x 1 k imaging chain
- Equipped with post processing functions such as edge enhancement, step windowing and zooming
- Advanced “Metal” and “Soft” programs to prevent image flaring
- Ziehm 8000’s anatomical programs ensure optimal image quality